Software Engineer Position
- Work with other members of the product team, application services, business owners and development team to research and resolve production incidents;
- Gather the requirements from the end users and integrate with the back end clearance and settlement systems;
- Participate in the application upgrade process and make sure the upgrade is successful;
- Liaise with various vendors of the client and perform application testing with them;
- Coordinate with IT and business test groups to support quality and acceptance tests; and
- Provide input into general architectural decisions and design stability.
Master’s degree in computer science, engineering or a related field , or foreign academic equivalent , plus two years of experience in the job offered or in software development using Java , database programs and software using As400 software coding in supporting fixed income clearance and settlement processing platforms; or a bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or a related field , or foreign academic equivalent , plus five years of progressive experience in the job offered or in software development using Java , database programs and software using As400 software coding in supporting fixed income clearance and settlement processing platforms.
The position requires work at various sites nationwide.
Hours: 40/week, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Location: Various sites nationwide
Apply by resumes marked to:
1340 Lake Field Dr.
Suite # 200.
Applicants should report to the employer, not to the local Employment Service Office. This notice is being provided as a result of the filing of an application for permanent alien labor certification for the relevant job opportunity. Any person may provide the documentary evidence bearing on the application to the Certifying Office of the Department of Labor located at the following address:
United States Department of Labor
Employment and Training Administration
Atlanta National Processing Center
233 Peachtree Street, N.E., Suite 410
Atlanta, GA 30303
Telephone: (404) 893-0101
Fax: (404) 893-4642